The risk not taken is more dangerous than the risk taken
Since elementary school I wasn’t an excellent “A” student. When I was in the mood I could be at the same level as the best from the class, but I remember that for general classes were boring for me.
Being at the University I remember getting excited when I failed a test, the first not past ever in my life. I love it! ’cause I never had a bad note in my life and didn’t know what it feels like.
I remember this teacher that I didn’t like her to much and she give a very low grade. I really didn’t care, I remember that it wasn’t worth it, that never a grade would define my capabilities.
I always hated homework and test, why just to have a binary result? yes or not, bad or wrong. Instead to foment the comprehension, a dialog or find a way to recognize the different abilities from kids.
Today I see a lot of disorganization around me, with fear to use the intuition, the logic or just experiment.
Is this because has always been safe to think about past or failed?
Now that I’m in the entrepreneurial world, I have realized I have found my environment. I identified with dreamers, not conformist, with people that want adventure. That love to be different.
Being in a desktop work for more than a year killed me. Now I’m happy, I have my ups and downs, but every day is an adventure.
I don’t know what will be about my future as entrepreneur, I hope I have failure and not be sad to long and stand up and continue to have this work of adventure and uncertainty.
Thanks to zenpencils.com
If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs!
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication -Leonardo Da Vinci
So tell me, how is your files management doing so far?
I mean if right now I ask you to find your file from your ideas you have 2 years ago how much time would it take you?
So, you take the time? How much did you spend finding the file?
Well, probably you do or not spend a lot of time if you know how to find your files quite quickly.
But well, this post is about sharing with you about how I manage my files, and hope this could be helpful for you.
Ok so this is how I manage my files.
- Project name 1
- Project name 2
- Project name 3
- Archive (Here I store all my projects that I already finish)
- Wiki (Here I put some knowledge for business that is important for me)
- Life Management (Here I manage my ideas, dreams and all my goals)
- Value Management (Here I store my bills, receives and finances)
- Health (Everything related to doctor, dentist, insurance, etc.)
- APPS, Methodology, Process & Scripts (Here I store every methodologies that I discover or create, as new apps for explore)
- Books, Music & Movies
- Getting active (Here is everything about my fav hobbies, as run, excercises, etc.)
- Style & Design (Beauty tips, I love visual design so all about it, and photography)
- Astronomy & Science (All nerdy interesting things about science and universe)
- Tech, Code & Math
- Roadmaps (I actually don’t know yet what to put here, but the idea is to put general plans, big overview of my profesional and personal plans, when I already finish managing in the APPs, scripts section)
- Identity documents (Here I put my CV, my bio photos and all my ID scan documents)
- Biblioteca de conocimientos (This is my knowledge library and also I put things I don’t classified yet)
So I have my bottom two paths, my Personal files and my Business files. For example for business you can change it to Work if is that the case.
And you can realize that the order is also important for me. At the bottom you will see the most important for me.
A tip is that I use Google Drive to all my files and dropbox to save all Archives files, that means all files regarding to close projects.
Also, I used this categories for everything, and I mean “Everything”. I used it in bookmarks, in my mail tags, and in evernote.
Well remember you can manage your documents whatever, this is just in case to see how may you can start.
Hope it was helpful
So this wouldn’t be possible without reading this post about file management from AsianEfficiency
A hunch is creativity trying to tell you something. -Frank Capra
Creativity is intelligence having fun -Albert Einstein
The actions and ideals over a man or woman has impacted my life, that admiration for them make me want to simulate them as a leader.
For me what makes an effective leader and a bad leader.
In my life an effective leader is the one who first has confidence in my abilities, which has challenged me, which pushed me to move from my comfort zone, which is objective. Who through their actions and words have made me think, to question myself, and with this to make my own initiatives and actions.
Now, a really bad leader for me have been those who first conversation bores me a lot, one that has no vision, from whom I learn nothing, one who is pessimistic, who discourages me.
The characteristic of the people I have taken as my personal leaders is that they are leaders of life, which to remember their history, actions or words make my heart pump fire.
So, when I say Leader, who is the first person that comes to your mind?
Focus is the most important skill for an entrepreneur. -Bill Autlet
Follow the three “R”: Respect for ourself, Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.